Play My Game

Monday 24 January 2011

Pracite work for game oct/2009

At starting Unit 63 we were told where going create a flash game, at start it was hard i couldnt decide what to do i have lots of different ideas for game which were making my choice hard. As we had less time to create, i started rushing well this didn't help as it made it harder for me. As i started to come up with different game and had few games which i created but never got to complete full as i changed my idea for game.

Above is a button which i started creating using Photoshop for my gae which i had used simple tools and it also include effect to give it a 3D look to create this i had used simple square shape which i then added effects to using the fx. tool which gave me blending options

After i had created my button i thought of adding image between the buttons as it was to plan i chose a image of Sonic as i thought it would look nice instead of a plain button. I had created a layer in which i had pasted Sonic image which i then turned the capacity of the image so it blends with the button. I like this practice work as it gave me a great skill of editing and blending image.

Using the blending options i had fun which this image, i got this image from the Batman as i like Batman game and Joker is 1 of my favourite character in it and i found this image nice therfore i thought i will playabout with it using the new skill i learnt, blending images.

No comments:

Post a Comment