Play My Game

Monday 24 January 2011

Inspiration 9/Jul/2010

My inspiration came from the cartoon series of ‘Dennis the Menace’ and I decided to create ‘Dennis’ thinking it would be easy. At first whilst I was creating sketches it was easy later on whilst going over the outlines it got a bit harder, but once I got used to it, it got a little easier.

Starting with drawing sketches on paper i had created my character image which i then scan onto my computer from were i had then edited using photoshop. When i uploaded it in Photoshop i was going to add colour and effect to it put dat was not possible at that time as it was not outlined, therfore coudn't add colors and i had to make a new layer in which i then drew over using the paint brush. Using similar colours i had then edited my character which was hard but finally completed it.

The picture on the left is the original and on the right is the one that I created. As you can see mine is unprofessional than the original as I haven’t added any shade to it, however I think I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment