Play My Game

Monday 24 January 2011

Comic Storyboard Images 16/Jul/2010

Finally finished my storyboard images with these imagees i had spend alot of time and effort to get it to good standards as i had aimed for Merit but then thought i could do better so tried going for higher therfore i had re done me storyboard several times and finally finished with this as my final and complete storyboard.







Above are the pictures that I re-constructed using the original source. I used the over-lined sketches, but they had less detail. Therefore I decided to add extra details so the comic storyboard looks more professional. I did this by adding background and environment; I also used more realistic colours. Although this was time consuming it was worth a go, whilst I was doing this I was aiming for a Distinction which made me put more effort towards the unit so I completed my objectives to my best ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment